Wednesday, October 12, 2011

...and back.

We've been back in the UK for a couple of months now, and in many ways it's like we've never been away.  You can catch up on our adventures here, and I'm gradually adding batches of my better photos here - more as and when I get round to it.

So, music.  I kept up a little bit of songwriting, though the majority of it exists in unassembled scribbled note form.  Interspersed with the joys of job-hunting, I'll be trying to squidge these together into something coherent.  Also, I brought back a new instrument, which will no doubt be incorporated somehow.

I'll also be trying to persuade myself back out into the open mic circuit sometime soon (I write this here in an attempt to make this actually happen...), and maybe even trying to get a bit more of a band together.  You have been warned.

J

No comments: